At provogue.com we believe in making returns easy and hassle free. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please call or email us to inform about your intended return within 14 days of receiving your package.
In the case of custom made items, we are unable to offer any returns except in the case of defects.
All we ask is that you return the goods in a resalable condition, unused and unwashed with all original tags and packaging intact.
For reasons of hygiene we are unable to offer refunds on items such as :
- Socks, Handkerchiefs
Return Request Process:
For all return/exchange order requests, the customer would need to send the product back to provogue.com within 10 days from the return order request.
The customer will have to self dispatch the products. provogue.com will credit the customer’s account with store credits equivalent to the value of self dispatch shipping charges, amounting to a maximum of Rs. 100.
In order to smoothen the return process, please follow the simple guidelines listed below:
- Please call our customer care at 022-40454100 to open a return authorization request
- Put the product back in its original state of packing
- Ensure that the original or a photo copy of the invoice is inserted in the package
- Seal the package properly
- If possible, please send us the AWB number at firstname.lastname@example.org to allow better tracking of your package by us
- Send it to the address mentioned below:
Provogue (India) Ltd,
Parashnath Complex, D-10
Gala no 5-10, Anjur Phata Road
Valpada, Bhiwandi, 421302
On your request, we will refund the amount through store credits on your provogue.com account or the same mode of payment that was used while placing the order i.e.
- Credit/Debit/AMEX cards : We will refund it back to your card
- Net-Banking : We shall credit to the account used
- Cash-on-delivery : Cheque in your name or Bank transfer
We make all effort to ensure a timely refund, however request your cooperation in case of 3rd party processing delays.
Please refer to Terms and Conditions for further details.